the Death of Starwell the Death of Starwell

the music sucked

way too short

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

LOL

I hate electronic/techno songs, but this song is addictive. nice vid.

Clay Needs Tea Clay Needs Tea

That was stupid

Why the hell would he want tea that bad. I mean, COME ON. If you make another one, make a bettrer plot.

DrNeroCF responds:

I made many other ones, I don't know how this got back in recent 50, go check them out

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

amazing!

That was great! The customized sprites mustof taken a hell of alot of time to make. You get a 10! Just one tiny problem though, the red gey on guitar(im not a big megaman fan) played his guitar the wrong way. When the notes got highet his hand got closer to the top. Its supposed to be the other way around. But other than that, you should get many awards!

FatSatan responds:

Ha ha, I was afraid someone would pick up on that... I barely know how a guitar is played. THAT is one thing I should've picked up on, though.

The Flintstones: 'Ey Fred The Flintstones: 'Ey Fred

I hate the flinstones

the flinstones suck, and so did that movie but for some reason it made me laugh. I think it was when barney came up slowly from the sheets.

Dark Zero vs Zero Part 2 Dark Zero vs Zero Part 2

never thought it possible

i never thought it could be possible, but that movie both suked and blew at the same time

Jackass- VG Style Jackass- VG Style

more content

the whole idea is kickass but you didnt put enough time into it and you need 2x as many stunts

Darwin Bug Darwin Bug

i like it

funny little creatures and the last smart one cooperates with the inevitable by poking his eyes out so the fall wouldn't be so bad!

Karma Ghost Karma Ghost

nice!

a cool artistic feel to it and makes alot of sense once you think about it (the ghosts were sins and he ends up drowning in his sins)

Fellowship Revealed! Fellowship Revealed!

this is the worst piece of sh!t if ever seen!

this is a stupid turd cartoon with no meaning
why is it even in the megaman section?!